Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7-25-2011



Monday afternoon i saw that a storm was blowing in on my way home from work, so i decided to snatch up my gear and head out back of the house and try to capture some lightning. It was a slow moving front so it gave me plenty of time to take some photos, however this particular storm decided to bring a host of heat lightning and only a few cloud to ground bolts. I did manage to capture one of them although it turned out mediocre at best i was still pleased that i captured one. There are supposed to be more storms later this week, so i might have another opportunity to better photograph some lightning. 


3 comments:

  1. Yeah but it was real hazy, a lot of low lying fog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks fine to me. I might use a lower ISO next time and maybe a longer exposure so the foreground is less noisy. Altogether, not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete